The procedure for connecting to the sewer system and the associated fee is as follows:
- Call to Conservancy Office at 765-246-6752 to leave message requesting the names and numbers of local contractors who are approved and have insurance on file to do the work.
- You may verify if a sewer connection fee has ever been paid for a certain lot since in a few instances the sewer connection fee was prepaid by lot owners.
- The district provides lateral connections to the sewer system. Homeowners are responsible for connections from the lateral to the house.
- Send the connection fee of $1,651.00 (effective 7/1/15 to 6/30/16) and permit form to PO Box 286, Greencastle, Indiana 46135 at least one week prior to starting work. The connection fee will be $1,663.00 effective 7/1/16.
- Ask your contractor to call the Conservancy office to make an appointment for inspection of the connection. You must allow 3 days' prior notice to Clear Creek to schedule inspection. ALL CONNECTIONS MUST BE INSPECTED.
- The monthly sewer access fee starts the date connection is made.